2 Days safari ngorongoro
Day 1 : Drive to Lake Manyara OR Tarangire for afternoon game drive
Drive from Moshi/Arusha to Lake Manyara OR Tarangire, lunch en route, afternoon game drive. Tarangire is best July-October and Lake Manyara is best November-June.
Budget Lodging: Kudu Lodge
Standard Lodging: Rhotia Valley Tented Camp or Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge
Luxury Lodging: Lake Manyara Serena Lodge or Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Elite Lodging: Tarangire Treetops
Day 2 : Half day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater, drive to Moshi/Arusha
Drive to Ngorongoro Crater for half-day game drive in the crater. Afternoon, return to Moshi or Arusha via Mto Wa Mbu.
• All activities as noted.
• All ground transportation in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof.
• Services of professional English-speaking driver/guide and lodge/camp staff.
• All accommodations.
• All meals.
• All National Park fees.
• Government taxes.
• 1 liter of bottled water/daily/person in the vehicle.
• Tips for guides and lodge or camp staff.
• Hotels or meals in Moshi/Arusha before and after the safari.
• Optional Maasai Village visit.
• Airport transfers.
• Holiday supplement of $40/person/night for mid-range and $65/person/night for luxury accommodations December 20 – January 5.
• 10% discount for kids under 15 years old.
• Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.).